Joondalup United is looking to expand its young but successful girls program for 2020, with the goal to have competitive 14s and 16s squads for the upcoming season.
We have a core group of of girls for both squads already but are looking to complete them with some more experienced players.
Maybe you have played for your school and are looking to play club football next season? Maybe you were not selected for the team you trialed at but are still looking to play next season? Or maybe you are just looking for a change? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, JUFC could be the club for you.
JUFC is very passionate about girls football, and playing for our club will include:
- Quality coaching with FFA accredited coaches, including a C-License coach and fully accredited Coerver Skills coach.
- Personal player development plans and programs, with drills targeted specifically towards identified development areas.
- End of season player progress report.
- Two training sessions per week.
- Full playing kit with name on back.
- Summer preseason training camp (additional costs apply).
Whilst JUFC strives for our players to give their best, development as players and people is paramount.
Both sessions will be held at Charonia Park in Mullaloo.
- Saturday, November 23, 11am to 12.30pm
- Saturday, November 30, 11am to 12.30pm
A registration form for the trials can be found here.